The Arbor App brings all the functionality of our desktop Parent Portal to your phone. With it, you can find attendance statistics, behaviour points, view notifications regarding conversations and update personal information on your child’s profile.
Downloading the Arbor App and enabling push notifications
The App is available for download for both Android (Google Play) and iOS (App Store) phones.
Android: Please ensure you have turned on push notifications by going to Settings > Apps > Arbor > Notifications.
iOS: You will be prompted to receive push notifications when you download the app, please ensure you select ‘allow’.
Please enable push notifications to receive a notification when you have a new in-app message. You will not be alerted to a new message and may miss important information, if you do not enable this.
Sending information out to parents by post currently costs the school a significant amount in terms of paper, postage and staff time. Our hope is that by reducing the costs in this area we can protect funding to those areas that directly affect our students.
Logging in to the app the first time
- Please enter your email address to log in. Your email address must be identical to the email address we hold on Arbor for you at school (please contact the school if you believe your details might be incorrect OR you can fill in your correct details here)
- Select CHS South
- For your first log in, you will be asked to read and confirm Arbor’s terms and conditions
- As a security measure you will be prompted to confirm your child’s date of birth. Please note, If you have more than one child at school, please confirm the date of birth of your eldest child. Once logged in, you can switch between children.
If you are having difficulty accessing the app, please first check your log in email address matches the address you have provided us. For assistance please contact: [email protected]
If your log in details are correct and you are still not able to access the Arbor App, please use steps below:
- If you have more than one child, make sure you are entering the date of birth of your eldest child, when accessing the Arbor app for the first time
- Only relatives who are primary guardians of a child can access the app
- The app will not function on a tablet device, but you can use the website version or Arbor using the tablet's browser
- Please do not contact Arbor directly. If you are unable to successfully log in, please contact school: [email protected]