We will offer all our students:
- An Arts rich, inspiring academic programme of study based around the National Curriculum, including an entitlement for all to access an EBacc curriculum supplemented with high quality vocational qualifications.
- An absolute commitment to the highest quality teaching in all curriculum areas.
- A rich and diverse enrichment curriculum providing a wealth of creative, cultural and social experiences for students.
We will provide:
- An ethos rooted in high expectations and high aspirations, nurturing positive, respectful and responsible young people.
- High quality pastoral care and support ensuring that all students are focused on their learning journey.
- A resolute focus on supporting and inspiring all of our students so that they have an excellent foundation for future success.
We will achieve:
- Successful & independent learners who seize every educational opportunity.
- Students who are able to discover and explore, problem solve and take risks, visualise the future and achieve with confidence.
- Students who represent us as well-rounded, confident and respectful citizens.