TO ENABLE OUR LEARNERS TO DEVELOP AS SUCCESSFUL, CREATIVE AND HAPPY YOUNG PEOPLE WE WILL PROVIDE A CURRICULUM WHICH:
- Is broad and balanced; that promotes character and the personal, social, physical, spiritual, moral, and cultural development of our students and prepares them for the opportunities, responsibilities and experiences of adult life.
- Ensure that students develop the essential skills in reading, writing, oracy and numeracy
- Gives students a full and rounded entitlement to learning;
- Fosters students’ creativity and develops essential skills, including independent learning skills
- Promotes a healthy lifestyle
- Inspires students to a commitment to learning which will last a lifetime
- Promotes high standards in all learning and teaching
- Promotes community cohesion and the fundamental British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty, and mutual respect and tolerance of those with different faiths and beliefs.
If you require further information regarding our curriculum, please contact Ms Burke, Assistant Headteacher -[email protected]